The Final Strect

The Final Strect
My Official Mission Home Picture

Monday, August 6, 2012

Last Email from Chile!


Well I would write you guys something big and tell you about all the crazy things that happened this last week because it really has been the hardest week of my whole mission and it makes me excited to be able to rest hahaha no not really I love serving a mission, but I will be seeing you all very soon. I just wanted to say thank you for all the support that you have given me. I Love you all so very much and am very excited to see you all again and be able to serve in the work of the lord with all of you up there in the u.s of a. :) I am sorry mom but I dont think I will be calling you from cali. I think it would be better just to wait till I get there to utah. :) I think it´ll make everything alot better. I miss you all and cant wait to give you all a big hug!! I am expecting to go to temple square even if it is just for a half hour or so. I really just want to see it. :) Today I am saying goodbye to everyone in tomé :) I am happy to be back in  this beautiful town. I love this place and it makes me very happy. Well all is going well. I love you all and I will be seeing you all very soon. Thank you again and this is elder Brown checking out for the last time in email. God be with you til we meet again in the land of the free. :)
Love,
Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment